- Why should I use Cadre?
- Are Freelancers background checked?
- How does Cadre help with compliance?
- Are Freelancers covered by workers compensation insurance?
- Can I switch my account from a Hiring Manager to a Freelancer?
- Difference between messages and notifications?
Onboarding and contracting staff
- I am unable to find a Freelancer when I search their name. Why can't I find them?
- How do I see Local Freelancers Only?
- How do I select and hire event Freelancers?
- Why can't I view the conversation had during the interview?
- What should I look for in a Freelancer?
- Can I add Freelancers after an event?
Posting onsite events
- What is the difference between posting an event Public vs. Private?
- How do I post an event?
- Will Freelancers see who I am when I post an event?
- Who will see my event post?
- Do I have to pay to post an event?
- Can I change terminology in the contract?
Manage your staff before an event
- What is Cadre's expense policy?
- How do I change contract dates for an actively contracted freelancer?
- How do I change a contracted Freelancer's daily rate?
- What does "Favoriting" a Freelancer mean?
- How can I communicate with my contracted team?
- How do I adjust contract dates once the program is over?
Paying your Staff
- How do I pay Freelancers?
- How do I fund my account?
- How can I give Freelancers an advance for expenses?
- How does expense reimbursement work?
- When I approve an expense report, why does it move to "In escrow"? Do I have to do anything else to pay Freelancers?
- How do I remove a lead bonus from a cancelled event?
Managing your account
- How can I change my email notification settings?
- Can you mass delete Notifications?
- On cancelled programs, why do I have to wait until the program end date for a refund if there were no penalties involved?
- How do I download an invoice?
- How can I obtain a breakdown of payments I have made toward my event/account?
- How does Cadre protect my data?